The REALLY FREE crypto tax calculator and portfolio analysis tool.
No hidden fees. No sign up.
A full example how the report will look like can be found here: example_report.pdf
- No sign up required
- Completely free
- Up to 100.000 transactions
- Detailed calculation of long and short gains
- Cross Exchange Support
- Worth of your current stack per coin and sum
- Calculation of short and long if you now sold 100% / 50% / 10% of your stack (per coin)
- Portfolio analysis
- Supported Exchanges
- Cash App
- Coinbase Pro
- Contact me if you want your exchange format to be added (much appreciated)
- Fixed coinbase.com support as they have changed their export format
- Temporarily disabled binance.com, needs also be fixed
- Added coinspot.com.au support
- Added binance.com support
- Bugfix concerning pro.coinbase.com parser
- Bugfix concerning coinbase.com parser
- Added cash.appsupport (Beta)
- Added mercadobitcoin.com.br support (Beta)
- Bugfix concerning USD and pro.coinbase.com
- Added coinbase.com support
- Added pie chart portfolio money invested
- Added pie chart portfolio current worth
- Added pro.coinbase.com support
- Added portfolio developement charts
- Added crypto-crypo trade support
- Website went online
- Added bitstamp.net support
Why this website was made:
After years of steady DCAing (buying small pieces every week e.g.), I suddenly thought I might try trading the swings (yea such a dumb idea). Additionally I somehow panic sold a portion of my stack at the in January 2021 (ye, dumb again lol).
If losing a portion of my stack was not enough, I realized the tax calculation is super complex, wtf! Yes, tools like koinly.com or cointracking.info exist. But they cost up to hundreds of dollars if you exceed a certain transaction limit. Thanks to DCAing I was faaaar above this limit for every tool.
So I thought I'd just write the tool for calculation myself. When I was done I realized that there might be a lot of people like me out there and decided to offer my tool for every one to use.
If my website saved you some time, nerves and money, please consider a small donation to help me keep the website online and to furhter improve it. No matter how small the amount or what coin, every bit is much appreciated ♥.